Digital transparency and certification system for Made In products, protecting the authenticity of the entire production chain
Product Transparency (PYMI – Protect Your Made In) is a digital transparency and certification system for “Made In” products, protecting the authenticity of the entire production chain.
Tesi PYMi is a digital certification system that guarantees production transparency and "Made In" authenticity through monitoring and traceability of the entire supply chain, guaranteeing the consumer a fully informed, certified purchase.
With the aid of blockchain technology, the certified declaration of the entire production process sends a strong signal of transparency to customers, guaranteeing the brand's reputation and recognition of products' value and legacy.
Using the PYMi app, the consumer can scan the code on the product (QR code, NFC, etc. …), view the brand's "Made In" declarations on design, realisation and origin of materials, and browse the multimedia contents supporting the declarations.
HOW TESI PYMI WORKS
The TESISQUARE® "Made In" solution adopts a scalable model with three complementary levels, which:
- uses the blockchain as "guarantor" of "Made In" status; this avoids interference with the company's operating model;
- uses the information in the company's database "as is", without applying data transformation mechanisms;
- expands the company's governance model with a new, specific role: Transparency Manager;
- synergistically involves the company's marketing & commercial function in the production of "Made In" contents to give the consumer an understanding of the reasons for and worth of the company's production choices;
- immediately creates value on the consumer market.
BLOCKCHAIN TRANSPARENCY, A SCALABLE MODEL
TESI PYMi provides dynamic management of "Made In" compliance information, cyclically consolidated on the basis of production strategies, digitally signed, certified on the database and published through the allocation of tags generated by the company functions and organisational structures involved.
Each level of the Tesi PYMI model is associated to a specific tag:
- basic level, declaration: digital expression of the "Made In" declaration issued to customers by the company;
- medium level, realisation: enables the company to give the consumer proof of the origin of a specific article;
- high level, origin of materials: specifically states the production origin of raw materials, without giving the supplier's data.
These projects form part of Industry 4.0, and are often eligible for State funding since they are highly innovative and create value.